Industry Supplies Available
GCD Exhibitions provide sneezeguards, poker machine barriers, COVID19 signage and free standing hand sanitiser units.
Download BFAD - Hospitality Hotel, bars and Gaming Machines.pdf for further information.
Kids Dining are offering 25% off all stock as well as some new bundles for Hospitality NT Members for the next couple of months. Please refer to the attached for further details.
Colemans Printing have signs, floor decals, wall decals and other signage that can be tailored to your business. Contact Terri at Colemans on 8982 4000 for further details.
NT owned and operated, Normist have secured a large shipment of high quality hand Sanitiser for distribution to the Australian Market. The Normist group of companies has established themselves as the market leaders and suppliers of industrial products and have expanded to include distribution to the Hospitality Industry.
Download Hospitality Insert Normist.pdf for special Hospitality NT member pricing.
We also offer FREE delivery as far as Humpty Doo, for all orders over $100.00.
CFS GEAR have a range of products available including sanitiser (and dispensers), thermometers and hi-vis vests and uniforms.Click HERE to see their range. Stock available IN DARWIN, keeping it local!
- Hand Sanitisers
- Paper Towel
- Surface wipes
- Bin Bags
- Face Masks
- Hospital grade disinfectant
- Surface Sanitisers
- Anti bacterial soap and dispensers
- Disposable Cloths
Aeris Active- hospital grade disinfectant
- Kills covid-19 in 60 seconds of contact
- Effective cleaner & disinfectant - spray & wipe
- TGA listed
- HACCP certified
- leaves a protective residual layer, can provide upto 7 days or 200 touches worth of protection.
- Australian designed and manufactured.
Download Aeris Active Hospitals Grade Disinfectant .pdf
special Hospitality NT pricing - 30% OFF:
750mL - $19.09+gst (normally $27.27=gst)
5L - $141.82 + gst
OHAir® My Space – UV Air Purifier- 60sqm
- Hydroxyl generator
- Removes 99.99% of air/ surface of selected viruses and bacteria within 6 to 10 hours when initially switched on, then maintains the air quality 24/7.
- Same technology as used in FDA approved, Class II Medical Devices (Commercial grade systems)
- Also fantastic for eliminating odours
- We are seeing NSW Clubs buying them with plans to locate in gaming room to combat the virus, not always practical to continually wipe clean the machine between users.
- UV Globe lasts approximately 12,000 hours, unit will advise when time to replace.
- 2 models, suitable for upto 30sqm and 60sqm.
- Larger ducted versions also available.
10% off for Hospitality NT members.